The fact that we are living in tough economic times doesn’t need a reminder, right? To make ends meet, we are often involved in grueling tasks that leave our feet feeling like fire blades. Constant visits for spa treatments may just worsen the state of our pockets, that’s why you should get your feet massaged by a great foot massager at the comfort of your home.
Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
What Will I Learn?
Beurer Foot Massager is undoubtedly the best foot massager in the market. It provides a rejuvenating massage session guaranteed to improve the health of your feet and relax them after a grueling day. Its renown ability to encourage blood circulation is a huge plus and it’s a definite reason why it is a good buy.
- 5-massage pressure settings. This is quite unique as there are few foot massagers with wide selection when it comes to settings. You can choose between deep massage and growth light. It also gives you the opportunity to decide on the intensity of the massage you want without having to invest in another massager.
- Heat function. Undoubtedly, this is so vital in enhancing blood circulation and loosening your muscles. It also makes the massage more satisfying. The massager gives you the option of choosing how you want the massager to be when you use it. Alternatively, you can use it with the heat feature is off and still, enjoy the experience.
- Adjustable angle. This feature makes it appropriate for all feet sizes. You don’t have to worry about not benefiting fully from it simply because your feet aren’t average. Additionally, it is suitable for all genders.
- Shiatsu balls. It comes with 9 shiatsu balls for each foot. These balls produce deep or light vibrations for optimal massaging effect on your feet and depend on the settings. The intensity varies from person to person depending on how tired the feet feel.
- Two-speed level selection. Depending on whether you want the vibrations to be fast or slow, this foot massager caters for all those needs. Importantly, speed influences the outcome of the massage on your feet.
- Foot reflex zone massage. This is meant to enhance blood flow to your feet.
- Easy to store. Beurer Foot massager is a perfect choice for those who are short on space. It has electric cables beneath the device thus eradicating any worries on how to store the massager.
- It’s safe to say that no other foot massager gives you more value for your money by providing numerous features under one roof like this one. Additionally, it can be used for long.
- Easy foot operation. It is designed for domestic use and therefore no complicated technical knowledge is needed.
Who May Use it?
It accommodates larger sized feet of up to size 13 thus a popular choice for people with large feet. However, due to its adjustability, it also caters for people with smaller feet.
It is good for people with plantar fasciitis. This is due to its attribute of providing an evenly distributed massage without any discomfort and pain.
It may not be a good choice for people looking for a massager that massages the entire foot. This is because it exclusively caters for the bottom and sides without massaging the top part.
How to Use it?
It’s quite simple and doesn’t require any technological know-how. Just plug in the switch, the adjustments are straightforward and easy to find.
Why We Highly Recommend This Device?
Having been made from very high-quality materials, this device is easy to carry without any worry that it will break down. This also enhances its ease of usage.
Undoubtedly, buying Beurer Foot Massager simply means that you are getting the best quality and durability. Ensure it meets your feet and your budget. Considering its functionality and quality, we hope you can give yourself some justice by investing in this foot massager today.
- This foot massager ranked #6 in our list of best foot massager.