What clicks your mind when you hear the term shiatsu? Do you visualize bakers kneading dough to make bakery? What about you having a foot massager that kneads out the sores and entire tiredness out of your feet after a grueling day! If you can relate this, look no further, Belmint Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager has all you crave for, if not more. It is perfectly equipped with powerful nodes for maximum feet rejuvenation.
Who is This Foot Massager Ideal for?
What Will I Learn?
Despite its share of imperfections, this foot massager performs miracles for those suffering from diabetic neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and flat feet.
However, it can be uncomfortable for people with sensitive feet, but generally, it’s a great treat for anyone who loves their feet.
Importantly, it concentrates on the soles and toes of the feet. It doesn’t hit the heel and the foot arch.
Belmint Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager comes with a variety of peculiar features which include.
- Two independent foot chambers. These provide space where you insert your feet. It can be used with or without socks.
- Combined massage nodes and vibration. This provides a deep-kneading shiatsu massage that not only guarantees perfect blood circulation but also relieves all pain.
- Heat function. Any foot massager that provides heat is a definite plus. With this massager, extra rejuvenating warmth is usually just a switch away.
- Center control panel with soft-touch buttons. These are used to activate massage and heat as well as to adjust the intensity of pressure.
- Lightweight and removable washable cloth cover.
- Ability to heat up to 1400 F in 7 minutes.
- The vibration of 3 intensity levels.
- Dimension of 17.7’’ x 15’’ x 18.1’’ which makes it easy to carry around.
As we all know, nothing is perfect. This foot massager also comes with its pros and couple of cons.
Insights From Its Users
The Belmint deep-kneading foot massager is a perfect innovation for the modern generation. It looks sleek, classy and is compatible with any home design. It appears compact with an intuitive control panel at the top. It’s foot chambers are quite sizable and can accommodate up to a size 13 or 14.
For first-timers, the feet might feel uncomfortable. Therefore, adjust the settings and start from the middle upwards.
This foot massager runs at 110 volts. This may require a transformer in some countries.
Why You Should Buy One Today?
In addition to the deep kneading and vibration massages, with this foot massager, you can personalize your massages at home. It possesses 5 massage settings that are different from each other, and it’s quieter and easier to use compared to others. It can accommodate various feet sizes. Do you yearn to affirm all that? Simply buy yours today so you can know what we mean.
This Belmint Deep-kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager is certainly not everybody’s cup of tea. However, despite its shortcomings, I still give it thumbs up because of the unrivaled intense shiatsu massage it provides to the toes and sole. I think it’s fair to love it for its exemptional features, not the ones it lacks. Is it the perfect foot massager? NO. Honestly, it’s not appropriate for people who prefer gentler foot massage and a foot massager that massages the heels and the foot arch.
- This foot massager ranked #7 in our list of best foot massagers.